Tuesday, August 19, 2014
reunion
The strange think of the city is that some habits are really forgotten compared to the rest of UK. Where the heck do you hide jacked potatoes and Garibaldi biscuits? I don't think these are such uncommon things to find. What else to say... famous musicians have money, so that can afford to buy at M&S on a daily basis.
Days are going and the work I'm doing is slowly being developed but sometimes I spend hours inside quite a lot so that only when I go to supermarket I realise I'm in the UK. This is the Greater London Syndrome, I suppose. It won't happen living in Soho.
Yesterday I was burning from boredom that I discovered too late to have missed Kurt Vile who was supposed to play reeeeeally close to my area. And I haven't forgiven myself for this... especially because it was a special solo show, not planned and for only 15 quids. That's a total shame. But I've spent enough time to regret that, so now I can say about my central bank morning trip and the shooting at the good old coloured Borough Market. It all ends up with a chips tea at Central and Co. – opposite Liberty – when I met my two classmates from uni, both working in Soho this month. Nice reunion! It made me almost forget about Kurt.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment