Thursday, August 14, 2014

a London August


 
Every time I step into UK I need a double boost of tea. It seems that it's been such a long time... so that one has to drink all the cups given up in the past.
 
It's nice to be back here anyway, fortunately this August I'll stay cool avoiding some super hot summer somewhere else.

The girls where I'm at this time seem quite cool and not so apprehensive. I reach my flat from West End Lane in a quiet night. The place looks good and I make sure tea is in the cupboard. “What do you have for breakfast?”. None of them drink tea.
Ok, then. That's good. I mean, I can survive till tomorrow morning.

But then I can't believe I haven't found some... I later realise there is a forgotten plastic bag of what they seem PG tips. Lucky night.
It will be a nice stay.
 

In the modern old town, in the land of the second-hand furniture shops, in the city of the big wheel and the pigeons' dome.

No comments:

Post a Comment