The best way to end this trip to the UK is going once more to my good old Notts. From my deep knowledge of the area that I've accurately screened during my uni time, I'm all the times surprised that there are still some undiscovered alleys in the city centre. Some of those are not always open and you need to pop up the right time in front of their gates if you hope to unveil their mysterious beauty. This time we discovered another cobbled footpath among the old buildings, few businesses, barber shop, record store and a little café with excellent blends (probably you find here the best espresso around town).
Chilling at West Bridgford river banks is always something I love to do in this season. After a jacket potato tea back in the city we are now ready to head to Wollaton Park were the archery national finals are taking place.
Lovely place.
Lovely place.


No comments:
Post a Comment