Sunday, October 14, 2012

one last time to UK...I promise!

travelling across people's houses makes you discover all their little habits and spaces, like the wall to stick recipes on in the kitchen,




























their little things in their little places, their lofts full of soft carpets, their creacky-squeaky wooden floors, their last-century messed up tiles.




 
and next to a window you can spot a perfect place for slide with every sort of wheels.

and the day after, after a sleepy motorway adventure, I'm in LDN again. with its greyed blue skies and its precocious sunsets.

later on, I met my friend and we finally had time to reach her area and go for someone's birthday drink uphill around south london...






































...and the morning after is saturday. she's having some kind of fried shrimps, or something like that, and I cannot believe the day after they could be even tastier...








































...and finally throughout the grey and colorful city, overtaking a girl carrying a giant bunch of flowers
and at the end of the road, just stop at our favourite cafĂ© for a nice cup of superbitter double shot.
waiters going back and forth serving people every minute; we've just been seated in a table with a couple and a guy we don't know. It's probably one of the most requested places in the city as usual. the perfect time and place for goodbyes: short, espresso.







































so I'm on my way to south kensington, cycling in the traffic, in this sunny day. lucky october. perfect weather for getting lost, for real, in earls court area looking for a place that does not seem to exist.

   rainbowie                       fences                   decks cemetery



No comments:

Post a Comment