saturday topping?
having beer in a park in front of a skatepark. happens in manchester. I've been chilling out on a hill with my friend, and my friend's friend from granada and this friend's friend's railegh bicycle. this city is an authentic lagoon; really enjoyed the river and the big streets.
having beer in a park in front of a skatepark. happens in manchester. I've been chilling out on a hill with my friend, and my friend's friend from granada and this friend's friend's railegh bicycle. this city is an authentic lagoon; really enjoyed the river and the big streets.
great speed dinner tonight, as I did realise a little bit late that I was missing my last train. this meant taxi rush to the station.
one of the best ever days of my life.
...and yes, I caught that train. goodbye to friends, station by late night and finally reached my friend in sheffield where we had a quick sambuca at great gatsby's.



No comments:
Post a Comment