
as soon as I land once more in this island I call Ilse to go for a drink together. we meet at the hand and heart pub and gallery where we taste a very nice warm cider. sweet one. this place got my attention at first because of its wallpaper: an original drawing by William Morris, 1862. then, they've got a nice cave and piano, and an extra space on the upper floor.
the main touristic area of the city is no doubts the castle area. here we find tons of house I would potentially buy. I love how all puzzle in this city. the tiles, the bricks, every single window, doors and pavement. everything fits with everything. there's, they say, the oldest pub of england ye olde trip to jerusalem. it all makes me think of Robin Hood, even though he probably came earlier.






No comments:
Post a Comment