Sunday, December 4, 2011

latte by latte



these days are made to stay in, drinking something warm, drying from the showers out there.


hopkinson is a nice place in notts station area, quite nice to go for a saturday breakfast, or to just buy an old piece of second hand stuff, like pottery, books.. even the chairs are on sale. I had some crumpets and my friends the classic english breakfast, all prepared by the weird vintage lady behind the counter.


the night solution is probably to have a warm dog at blue monkey brewery in beeston. but this time I went for a local beer tasting tray.


when you've got all the day to spend around the city you really can afford to move from a boutique to the art gallery before the end of the matinée. I've even stolen a couple of shots from Paul Smith's original showroom (actually Paul's former house). that's because you're not really allowed to take pictures in this place, they're kind of scared that someone could steal the ideas. but they let me go for these.

No comments:

Post a Comment